Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Don't Forget the Lost Quiet Ones

So here I was, praying fervently for the salvation of the rude, disrespectful person that seemed to be a tool of that hideous satan. Do you have people in your life who seem to desperately want you to despise them?  I do.  So I pray for them.  I pray for their salvation, and that they will be all God wants them to be.

But then I saw a mental picture of the quiet person who never gives anyone any trouble, and is always compliant and helpful.  The fact that she is kind and sweet does not make her automatically saved from eternal darkness.  So now, I pray for the quiet ones, the ones whose names may not jump out at me twenty years from now.  Quiet people's names don't always stick with you the way thorns do.  So please, if you are reading this (and I suppose you must be), don't forget the lost quiet ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment