Sunday, July 3, 2011

Joined Weight Watchers

In this incredibly blessed land, it is really easy to overeat.  While some are worrying about getting a meal in the next few days, I'm stuffing myself with with indulgences such as the famous-to-cruisers Warm Chocolate Melting Cake and vanilla ice cream, complete with a chocolate "whale tail."  Of course like a good little girl, I ate my appetizer and main entree before digging into the dessert. 

When I downloaded the cruise pictures, I saw a picture of myself on the windy front deck of the Carnival Ecstasy, and I could not deny what the wind highlighted.  My loose-fitting blouse was plastered against the front of my torso, and I cringed.. After the cruise, I stepped on the scales  and learned that I had gained about 8 pounds, which I did not need in the first place.

I needed motivation, so a  few days ago, I joined Weight Watchers online.  The money spent is one of the motivations.  I don't like to waste money, and that will be strong incentive not to quit.    For these first 3 days, it has been quite easy.  I know that trials will come, but I am determined to do it.  I'm thinking of showing a before picture, but I am just not brave enough at this time. 

I am brand new to Weight Watchers, but I will say that they make it very easy to get started.  Within a few minutes, I knew enough to begin counting points. and I was into the program almost immediately.  If you are reading this and have any questions about it, put them in the comments section and I'll be happy to try to answer them, although I am still a newbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment